Category Archives: Geeky Videos
Welcome!We started this RV travel blog to document our journey to living in an RV fulltime. Since we are nowhere near retirement age, we will have to balance work with travel and do it all with 4 fluffy kids. This should be an exciting adventure!
Top Posts & Pages
Where we’ve been…in an RV
Our QR Code
- Hey @pivotaltracker - getting an ugly 404 when I try to load your page but nothing reflected in your op status. Ide… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- Loved the crescent shadows on the ground! #Eclipse2017 https://t.co/LdAcQmBWQG 1 day ago
- #Eclipse2017 in #Denton #texas. Best I could get was a halo effect snap! #dentoning https://t.co/CUQoffnq9B 1 day ago
- RT @jk_rowling: Thinking of everybody hurt and affected by yet another act of extremist brutality in one of the world's great cities. #Barc… 5 days ago
- RT @Weinsteinlaw: Barack Obama now has the most liked tweet of all time. If Donald Trump wants to break this record he need only tweet two… 5 days ago
Facebook Fan PageSearch for Geeky Explorers - we'll be sharing links and additional pictures under the page to stay connected!